IPC E-Textiles Europe 2020 Virtual Summit Is Next Week – Register Today!
IPC E-Textiles Europe 2020 Virtual Summit, November 19-20, will provide a platform for education and collaboration among professionals interested in producing e-textiles technologies and products. The summit will consist of workshops hosted by four leading e-textiles and smart textiles facilities in Europe:
- ENSAIT GEMTEXT Lab in France
- Empa in Switzerland
- The Centre for Textile Science and Engineering at Ghent University in Belgium
- University of West Attica in Greece
Each university workshop will include virtual demonstrations by those facilities, technical presentations and keynotes by leaders from Europe:
- Andreas Lymberis, European Commission
- E-Textiles and Smart Wearables: A Multifaceted EU Support in Research, Technology and Innovation
- Christian Dalsgaard, Ohmatex
- Advancing the Smart Textile Industry Globally
- René Rossi, Empa
- Smart Fiber Technologies for Optical and Colorimetric Sensing Applications
- Lieva Van Langenhove and Benny Malengier, Ghent University
- Smart Textiles in Education
IPC E-Textiles Europe 2020 Virtual Summit workshops will take place morning and afternoon local European time, so those outside of Europe can attend workshops that fit their local time zones. IPC will record all workshops for on-demand viewing by registered attendees.